Beginner Actors Information Session
Learn how acting actually works
This is a one-off three-hour session to give you the chance to test out some exciting acting exercises. You will discover how powerfully simple these techniques are. And you will find that acting is a skill that you can master.
Acting made simple ... using effective common sense tools. Learn how professionals make it look so easy.
Explore acting in a safe environment.
- How to create a convincing and entertaining character
- How to engage your audience with the story and the drama
- Test out your understanding of acting in a safe professional environment
- A chance to test out your acting skill
- Simple exercises instantly create exciting outcomes
- Learn a lot in a positive encouraging environment
- Learn the acting isn't rocket science it is just common sense
- Discover an approach to acting that is powerful and uniquely practical
- Just your enthusiasm!
Appropriate for beginners or anyone interested in an exciting new approach to acting.
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.