Gift this class
Building an Acting Career for Teen Actors
An opportunity for teen actors (14 - 19) to learn the key ingredients of professional performance and the business side of how to start an acting career. How to create a character and how to change character in seconds.
Find out what makes a good audition.
These classes run on two consecutive days over one weekend from 10am to 4.30pm with a half-hour lunch break. Lunch is supplied.
- How to create a convincing and entertaining character
- How to engage your audience with the drama
- Understand the steps towards getting an actor's agent
- The classes explore specific elements of acting process that are the key to being professional
- Profoundly simple skills that produce complex and powerful results
- Skills will grow empowered by commonsense techniques
- The skills work as well for a TV/screen performance as they do on the stage.
- An understanding of what the director needs and how to deliver that
- Bring a notebook and pen or pencil.
Teenagers (14 - 19) who want discover their talent and understand their future as an actor