Gift this class
Creating a Character
Explore profoundly practical techniques for developing your character's physicality, speech patterns, upbringing, public image and nature. Understand the balance of the key ingredients so you can create a character and change it (when directed to do so) in seconds.
For an extra $10 your lunch can be supplied.
These classes run on two consecutive days over one weekend from 10am to 4.30pm with a half-hour lunch break. Lunch is supplied.
- How to create a convincing and entertaining character
- Understand the elements and how they relate
- Understand how your audience understands your character
- Clear techniques and fresh understanding of how to create a character
- Profoundly simple skills that produce complex and powerful results
- A variety of exercises to explore
- Work in small groups with expert tuition
- Bring your own lunch if you haven't arranged for us to supply it for you.
All actors will enjoy this workshop.