Building an Acting Career (17 - 27)
Make great progress quickly
Equip yourself with a highly practical set of skills designed specifically to work in the modern actors world. These techniques are refined for the television and film set but also work brilliantly on stage. You will also learn how to approach an agent and how to manage that business relationship.
- How to create a convincing and entertaining character
- Understand the actor's important role in delivering story
- Understand how your audience understands you do
- Clear techniques on how to manage the most important actor choices
- Profoundly simple skills that produce complex and powerful results
- A variety of exercises to explore
- Work in small groups with expert tuition
- Just bring your enthusiasm and a USB stick to record your work
This workshop is aimed at actors between 17 & 27 of any gender
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.