Audition Workshop - Nathan Lloyd (2 sessions)
Audition Skills for Professional Actors
Audition Workshops are a great place to test your skills in front of working professional Casting Directors.
Nathan Lloyd is a highly experienced Casting Director with an impressive list of credits from his days at Mullinars Casting Consultants. He is now running his own business.
DOUBLE THE VALUE IN THESE SESSIONS: In each session you will get two separate views - one from NATHAN and also a detailed assessment from director RICHARD SARELL. (A choice of scenes is provided.) It's the quality of these workshops that has many actor's agents recommending them to the actors on their list.
There is a schedule for every session with specific allocated times to work one-on-one with the Casting Director. You also have a private evaluation session with Richard.
You can also book a one-on-one coaching session prior to the workshop with Richard if you want to strengthen your preparation.
- Learn skills from a Casting Director that will improve your ability to audition
- Understand more about how auditions work
- Get feedback from a television director on the strengths of you audition process and your acting skill
- Your session with the Casting Director will be recorded on a DVD
- Very clear and productive comments from Richard that could make a significant difference to your skill level
- A well organised session that has an organised schedule
- Bring an SD card for the camera and you can record your audition takes. And bring a hard copy of your scene for the reader.
For trained actors who wish to test their skill level with a professional casting director.
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.