Gift this class
Castlemaine 4 Week Intensive
Good listening is the key to good acting. This workshop focuses on an approach to acting that provides an inventive highly productive and totally professional approach to scene study. These powerful techniques develop actors who are good listeners and therefore whose performances generate an engaging real life quality.
Each class explores a specific element of acting process which you then practice in that session. The scenes are recorded so you can take them home to assess your improvements.
This is a workshop for actors who want to create more diverse characters and deliver powerful stories.
- How to exercise good listening, which is the key to good acting
- How to excite your audience with your performance
- How to impress Casting Directors and Directors
- The scenes are recorded so you can take them home to assess your improvements
- Each class explores a specific element of acting process that you then practice on a scene
- This workshop will improve your listening skills and make you much better at auditions.
- Acquire great techniques for confidently placing yourself in a scene so that you play boldly
- A valuable, fun learning experience
- A totally professional approach to learning
- Bring your enthusiasm and your acting diary to make notes. PLUS an SD Card for the camera - so you can take your performance home to review. Details at http://www.rehearsalroom.com/cd-card-for-classes/
Actors over the age of 15 who want to create more diverse characters and deliver powerful stories.