Gift this class
A class in which you are both guided and challenged to build effective professional skills. BUILD your skills at determining what the audience will get from your scene and then delivering for them. You will be using the entire range of techniques in The Rehearsal Room's toolbox to push yourself to new limits each week. These are exciting and very productive sessions.
- To build strong, spontaneous and emotionally engaging peformances
- To be flexible professional actors who can take direction and deliver that performance
- Work at a high professional standard
- The scenes are recorded so you can take them home to assess your improvements
- Direct but supportive feedback that has you growing quickly
- Build profoundly simple skills that produce complex and powerful results
- Learn to standout from the crowd
- Work on a new scene each week - learning to work at a professional pace
- Understand how to contribute to the whole production
- And be in charge of your professional conversations
Parking restrictions apply until 6pm on weekdays. Read the signs carefully.
Trams are very close. The No 58 and No 1 are the best options.
- Actors in the MASTER CLASS provide their own scenes.
- Bring a USB stick to record your work or an SD Card for the camera (ask for details of SD Card)
This workshop is for actors who are efficient with their acting process. If you haven't done a class at The Rehearsal Room before you will need to audition for this workshop.