Blow away the cobwebs and keep working
A space for actors to play freely and build auditions skills that remove the standard audition stresses and make auditioning the fun it should be. Under the supervision of an experienced professional director blow the cobwebs away that restrict your performance in auditions and on the set. Work on scenes of your choice so that you can expand your skills and eliminate those ever lingering self doubts in the way you want to.
- To banish audition fears by trusting a proven process
- To be flexible professional actors who can take direction and deliver that performance
- Work at a high professional standard
- The scenes are recorded so you can take them home to assess your improvements
- Direct but supportive feedback that has you growing quickly
- Honest critique from a professional director
- Learn to standout from the crowd
- Work on scenes you have chosen to suit your specific goals
- And be in charge of your professional conversations
Parking restrictions apply until 6pm on weekdays. Read the signs carefully.
Trams are very close. The No 58 and No 1 are the best options.
- Actors in "The Salon" provide their own scenes.
- Bring an SD Card for the camera - details here http://www.rehearsalroom.com/cd-cards-for-classes/
This workshop is for actors who have professional training or experience who wish to keep exercising their acting muscles
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.