Gift this class
Auditioning for TV Commercials
This one-day Intensive will improve your skills at auditioning for TV Commercials. Yes, YOU WILL DO AN AUDITION. And you will discuss the outcomes and THEN HAVE ANOTHER TRY. It's not like a standard audition workshop where there is no opportunity to make amends. In fact, you will do two auditions.
After every round of auditions there will be a discussion/analysis session and then every actor will get a second go. There will be one round in the morning session and another in the afternoon. You get FOUR AUDITIONS in one-day working with two different audition formats.
During the briefing sessions after each audition you will get practical hands-on advice from the Casting Director's point of view and a Director's assessment from Richard Sarell. You will explore a variety of options that are then tested out.
- Learn skills from a Casting Director that will improve your ability to audition
- Understand more about how auditions work
- Get feedback from a television director on the strengths of you audition process and your acting skill
- Your session with the Casting Director will be recorded on the SD Card you bring
- Very clear and productive supportive comments from both Biffy and Richard
- A well organised session that will raise your skill level
Parking restrictions apply until 6pm on weekdays. Read the signs carefully.
Trams are very close. The No 58 and No 1 are the best options.
- Bring an SD card for the camera and you can record your audition takes.
For trained or inexperience actors who wish to test their skill level with a professional casting director and understand more about the casting process