Webinar 3: Playing Drunk (or anything else)
Have fun playing around with dRuNkEn options
In Webinar 1 and 2 we explored an important groundbreaking scene preparation technique that prevents actors making the mistake that 68% of actors make in their self tests. Actors who demonstrated this new technique had a 100% success rate.
In Webinar 3: we are going to have fun exploring lots of different ways of playing drunk (or anything else). Actors in the session can choose to test out the techniques and be part of the fun.
- Explore a range of options that will produce surprisingly different outcomes
- Learn how to make inventive choices
- Build your trust a being playful
- Very clear and highly creative methods for solving problems
- A well structured session from which you will learn a lot
- You will have more fun if you learn a short 15 second speech or prepare a short scene with a scene partner
Casual - PJs are fine!!
For any actor who wishes to increase their skill level with and learn from a professional director.
Learn a short speech (15 seconds - let's keep it simple) ... or learn a short scene with a friend (1 minute duration) to perform drunk.
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.