Webinar 7: Listening
The difference between audition room and shoot
Listening is the most fundamental element of the acting process. It's active listening that drives all the actors choices and makes a performance real
This webinar explores the secret of good listening. It will identify the problem areas that you most regularly face and will get you try a brilliant exercise that is a refreshing application of Meisner technique.
You will understand how listening actually works so you can make sure you use your listening to the full.
- Get to understand how your listening works
- Try a refreshingly challenging approach to Meisner technique
- Understand the essential ingredients of clear communication
- Very clear and highly creative methods for solving problems
- A well structured session from which you will learn a lot
- Bring your willingness to participate and give things a try
Anyone who is interested in understanding how acting works - knowledge is empowering
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.