Webinar 9: What Kind of Actor Are You?
Understanding is power
Understanding your natural strengths and your natural biases is the pathway to being a stronger performer.
There will be lots of good examples and lots of opportunity for you to assess your own abilities. Understanding the benefit of your strengths can open the door on how to exploit them.
- Understand how to manipulate a diverse range of skills
- Control fine adjustments with pinpoint accuracy
- Pitch your performance at consistent levels
- Very clear and highly creative methods for solving problems
- A well structured session from which you will learn a lot
- Bring your willingness to participate and give things a try
Anyone who is interested in understanding how acting works - this knowledge is empowering
There is no preparation for this session.
Once a payment has been made no refunds are available. However, your payment may be able to be transferred to another or future class if a suitable one is available.
The Rehearsal Room provides a supportive environment to enable you to learn quickly and make clear progress. If you have to miss a class it might be possible for you to come an hour earlier for the next week's session to catch you up on the theory that you have missed. Two free one hour catch up sessions are included in your term fee. After that you may have to pay for a private catch up lesson at $70 per hour. Early notification if you can't attend a class is always helpful. That way we can plan ahead.